Doctrinal Statements Found in the Handbook
of The Lord's New Church Which Is Nova Hierosolyma
Below are links to doctrinal statements found in the Handbook of The Lord's New Church Which Is Nova Hierosolyma.
These doctrinal statements help explain the beginning history of The Lord's New Church Which Is Nova Hierosolyma and what its founders saw to be true.
Below are the titles of the doctrinal statements in the Handbook of the Lord's New Church Which is Nova Hierosolyma.
→ Click on doctrinal title below to read it:
→ • The Writings of Emanuel Swedenborg are the Third Testament
of the Word of the Lord...
in the Meetings of the Provisional International Council of Priests
July 25th to August 2nd 1949
• The way in which the Church must go for its development...
• Seven States in the Formation of the Church within each person...
1. The presence of the Lord through the perception of His
Divine in the Word, and the acknowledgment of His
Omnipotence, Omniscience and Omnipresence...........
• The acknowledgment of the Lord Jesus Christ in His Divine Human
as the one only God of Heaven and Earth,
in Whom is the Divine Trinity...
• The circle of life...
In this it is seen that in that Internal Church which is to
come into existence for the sake of the salvation of the
human race, there is a circle of life and light from the Lord,
a circle of Spirit and of Life which the Word in itself is, and
into which the Church must come....
• Human freedom is necessary if men are to be led in freedom
according to reason by the Lord into the life in the Lord
which is freedom itself....
• It is not the Word that makes the Church,
but the understanding of it...
Doctrinal Papers of Historical Significances....
→ • This address was delivered at the first international
assembly of the Lord's New Church Which Is
Nova Hierosolyma in 1947...
• "In the meetings we had, we were truly assembled, if in our
midst was the Word of the Lord, the Third Testament..."
• This doctrinal class was delivered in Bryn Athyn in 1955.
This document contains the last three pages of his
nine page presentation... >
→ • "The One Man Principle" is described in this short doctrinal
paper in 1970...
• "Sixth: He must acknowledge that in the internal sense
of the Word, one man is being treated of..."
→ International Headquarters:
Huntingdon Valley, PA U.S.A.
- Visit Us →
- Email Us →
- Mail Us →
» The Seven Days of Creation
Creation of the Natural World?
Spiritual Creation of Man?
» Emanuel Swedenborg
| || → → → → → |
» Nova Hierosolyma 101
→ Join our introductory class ←
about the beliefs of
The Lord's New Church Which is
» Swedenborg Library